Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I read somewhere that the Eagle Eye II can ceiling mount upside down.  If so 1. Is there a special bracket? 2. Where do you inform the HDX that you want to flip the image upside down?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Toyotatom.

Nope, You can't invert the Eagle Eye, EEII or EEIII, but you can with Eagle Eye View.  The EEView detects it's orientation automatically & will invert.

I guess you could try a 3rd party inverter with the others but I don't know how the TZ mechanics would react.

The EE1080 (Sony HD-1) might do it, you may like to look into that.  Pete

HP Recommended

Thanks Pete!  Is the Eagle Eye View fixed?  Or can it rotote like the Eagle Eye II?

HP Recommended

The Eagle Eye View is still a sort of PTZ camera.  See comparison attached.

Note much limited Pan & Tilt range enhanced by a digital zoom which enables more pan.

Same as the HDX4000 cam & VSX 5000 cam.

Pete

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.