Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm testing the RealPresence Desktop software and Mobile Android App. I can call from the computer or tablet to the HDX and it works ok. I can call from the computer to tablet and vice versa. But if I call from the HDX to the computer, no video or audio is sent, and I can't hang the call from the computer or tablet, I need to close the application. Same behaviour both on computer and tablet.

I'm testing it in the same network, without firewalls between the HDX and computer/tablet.

Maybe the problem is in some HDX configuration?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This has been answered many times....

See the below link.

http://community.polycom.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=non+routable+IP#messag...

With out a gatekeeper the RPM and the Video system must be on the same segment.

The RPM is designed to be used, and works best with a corporate infrastructure gatekeeper.

There is no specific HDX configuration for this. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.