Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi guys,

I have just implemented these nice devices at a customer site, and have a few questions that I hope that you guys can help me out with.

1. When we change the camera settings and push apply, the changes are not saved upon reboot. Is this a bug, or has anyone tried the same issue?

2. It seems that the quality is not HD between the 2 CX7000. Now the settings has been set on Lync, do we have to set settings on the Polycom as well? It is not very obvious in the documentation 🙂

3. We are in Denmark. Therefore it would be nice to have Danish keyboard layout. Is that not possible?

I hope that you guys can help me out, since the customer is loosing patience. 🙂

With regards,

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Thomas...

3. We are in Denmark. Therefore it would be nice to have Danish keyboard layout. Is that not possible?

Not at the moment. From the release notes of version 1.0.2:

Support for language-specific keyboa rds for these languages: English (United States - International), Engl ish (US), English (United Kingdom), French, French (Swiss French), German, and German (Swiss German).

2. It seems that the quality is not HD between the 2 CX7000. Now the settings has been set on Lync, do we have to set settings on the Polycom as well?

Do i unterstand right, that you have enabled lync to do 720p by the right cmdlet ?? If not, have a look @ Jeff Schertz´s Blog for the correct command. 720p calls with the lync require the following bandwith: Minimum for 720p calls: 1.5 Mbps,Recommended for 720p calls: 2 Mbps or greater. 

1. When we change the camera settings and push apply, the changes are not saved upon reboot.

Yes, that´s right. Same issue with my machine. But i thinks that´s normal and the presets can´t be saved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Thomas...

Not at the moment. From the release notes of version 1.0.2:

Support for language-specific keyboa rds for these languages: English (United States - International), Engl ish (US), English (United Kingdom), French, French (Swiss French), German, and German (Swiss German).

2. It seems that the quality is not HD between the 2 CX7000. Now the settings has been set on Lync, do we have to set settings on the Polycom as well?

Do i unterstand right, that you have enabled lync to do 720p by the right cmdlet ?? If not, have a look @ Jeff Schertz´s Blog for the correct command. 720p calls with the lync require the following bandwith: Minimum for 720p calls: 1.5 Mbps,Recommended for 720p calls: 2 Mbps or greater. 

1. When we change the camera settings and push apply, the changes are not saved upon reboot.

Yes, that´s right. Same issue with my machine. But i thinks that´s normal and the presets can´t be saved.

HP Recommended

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for your answers. The video settings are correctly set in Lync, but im gonna try and do some troubleshooting with the customer.

Have a great weekend!

/Thomas

HP Recommended

1. I've tested this in the latest 1.0.2 release and the zoom/pan settings are retained after a reboot of the system.  Individual camera presets are not currently incorporated into the solution though.

2. Run the Get-CsMediaConfiguration cmdlet in Lync to verify the highest allowed media resolution for RTV (as detailed in my blog article which was referenced in the previous post).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.