Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI all,

My customer just deployed the Office 365 and they use Skype for Business Web App as meeting method, however they met problem when using CX5500. The web brower cannot recognize CX5500 camera as a connected device. I tried with Firefox, Chrome, IE.

CX5500 does not intergrate with Office 365, doesn't it?

Please help me find out the issue.

Thank you all.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello TrungBui,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The driver for the CX5500 and CX5100 comes with an installation of the LYNC client. Does this PC have a LYNC Client installed ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for replying me.

I already tried to connect CX5500 in two different PC that have Lync Client install but still cannot detect CX5500's camera with web browser.

Please note that everything fine with lync client, it can detect CX5500 camera as well. And i want to use CX5500 with Lync online.

Please give me some advices.

Thanks

HP Recommended

We have the same issue with our 2 CX5000's and the CX5500.  They were working fine until the August update for Lync Online (now Skype for Business).  None of these devices are working for any of my users.  I heard that drivers are due in Q4 - is this still true? 

I was able to purchase a Lync 2013 license and the CX5000 works with that - however, teh CX5500 does not.  However, the point of going to Office 365 is for the automatic updates and purchsing the stand-alone Lync applicaiton is not an option.

Any advice on when this will be corrected is welcomed. 

Thansk-
Tom.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.