Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

I am not sure this is the correct forum, but I am thinking of purchasing the CX5000 "round table" camera for use in a board room where the main PC is connected to a video projector.  Will the CX5000 allow remote usersconnected via Live Meeting to see what is being projected onto the screen from the computer it's connected to?  There is no separate monitor on this computer, only the video connection to the projector.

thanks in advance!

M

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I don't believe it will, As the camera follows the presenter. Projecting the image would not work, You would have to share your desktop in the livemeeting.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response.  It actually does work, I tested it the other day.  The computer VGA port is used by the Projector, and the CX5000 is plugged in to a USB port and I can see the video for remote users and they can see the desktop sharing just fine as well as the image from the camera.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.