Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

I have a few Poly X30 and X50. The current software is :

3.10.0-362035

Also, each has a TC8 Touch panel. Current software for them is :

3.10.0-210644

My question is that we often do H.323 calls with 4 or more sites. With the old HDX8000 and Poly Touch Panel we could choose Continuous Presence and select a number of far sites to view.

With the X30 I find that we are only able to view 2 sites at a time. If one mutes and another unmutes, they will pop up and replace a previous site. I am trying to find a way to view all 4 sites at the same time. I'm not sure if this is possible with the new X series?

I may be missing something, but, after selecting Gallery view, I can only get 2 active sites.

Thank you for any advice you can pass along.

Regards,

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

With the HDX 8000, it could act as a MultiPoint (MP) host.  You could set the host to a configuration that would be seen at the host and sent to the far ends.

The X30, is an EP only and will display what is being sent to it by the MP host.  

To get CP at the EP the MP would have to set to send it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

With the HDX 8000, it could act as a MultiPoint (MP) host.  You could set the host to a configuration that would be seen at the host and sent to the far ends.

The X30, is an EP only and will display what is being sent to it by the MP host.  

To get CP at the EP the MP would have to set to send it.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate this forum and the people that contribute / moderate it and provide excellent help and support!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.