Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Call Events indicate a RAS disengageRequest received

disengageReason:14116

Would like to know what triggered the disengage request that caused all endpoints to be disconnected

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello tterry,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release.

Please also include if you are using any other Polycom infrastructure and the software version of this.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes, Administrator Guides or FAQ post’s.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

These signals are pretty ubiquitous and if you dive into most of your call details on dma you should see them at the end of every h323 session. If all your sites dropped at the same time and it wasn't initiated by someone ending the conference from RMX, web app, or dtmf tone you should look at network issues. 

HP Recommended

Thanks Steve,

Yes from the DMA perspective the logging indicates ‘Endpoint ended the call normally.’

We do not operate an RMX MCU but instead have a Pexip Infinty MCU, in which audio calls & WebRTC calls which are both forwarded directly to the Pexip MCU did not drop. So the common denominator is the endpoints going via the DMA.

So I can rule out someone ending the conference from the RMX. This could only be done idividually from the pexip interface & they all have the same time stamp so I rule that out.

I guess you can never rule out the network but it is a bit of a cope out. What network events can initiate 4 endpoints to drop simultaniously, xxx amount of milliseconds without a packet being received? One would think the DMA would log that as an event.

Full logs have been passed onto Polycom, so will see what they come back with

HP Recommended

hello 'tterry',

i know it's been a while, but curious if you/Poly ever got this figured out? my workplace is experiencing something similiar, where in Pexip interop'd MS Teams mtgs, our Poly VC systems (be it Studio X30 or Group 310/500) would initiate a disconnect within a minute of being connected. however, the Cisco VC systems would stay on for hours without issue. opening a ticket with Pexip resulted in only their determining that the disconnects were being initiated from the Poly endpoints, so they're unsure of why and asked us to open support ticket with Poly.

thanks much in advance!

-chuck

HP Recommended

I am experiencing a similar issue with my codec disconnecting from Pexip interop'd MS Teams meetings.  Has anyone resolved this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.