Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Why has this been marked as SPAM it is my first ever post and is a legitimate question to the community,

Link to post: (HDMI Passthrough Issues post upgrade to version 4.0 and 4.0.1 PolyOS)
by Welsh

https://community.poly.com/t5/Video-Endpoints/HDMI-Passthrough-Issues-post-upgrade-to-version-4-0-an...

Following an upgrade of both a X30 and X50 device to latest PolyOS Firmware Version users have started to report issues with the HDMI passthrough when not on a MS Teams call.   The connection works fine at first then about 12-15 minutes later the screen will stop displaying the content from the laptop and switch back to the MS Teams calendar page.    This issue was not happening on version 3.14 of the PolyOS only since upgrading to version 4 has anyone else had the same issue reported and if so anyone got a fix?  If not I will report to Microsoft and see what they say.   I have postponed upgrading any additional devices until I get this fixed.   Device Details: Teams Admin Agent 1.0.0.202301162118 Firmware 4.0.1.380048 Company Portal App 5.0.5484.0 OEM Agent App 4.0-1010068 Teams App 1449/1.0.96.2023041207

This message has 0 replies

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Welsh ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so it was moved here. 

To release this one of us volunteers has to check this as this is an automatic process of the community software used to host this board.

There is no need to raise this as abuse as this is a manual job one of the volunteers has to do

This is a known issue on PolyOS 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 and you can simply disable the sleep settings as this only happens when the Provider is Microsoft Teams.

- General Settings > System Settings > Sleep > Time before System goes to sleep > OFF

This will be fixed in the next 4.1 release sometime in June (Subject to change)

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for this I will test it and come post back as resolved if it works for us.

HP Recommended

We have the same exact issue on our X70s and X50s now.  Firmware 4.0.1-380048 Teams app 1449/1.0.96.2023050203.

HP Recommended

Hello @swinterstorcon 

please follow the advice provided to work around this issue.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have tried the work around on the 2 devices I upgraded and I am getting mixed responses from users.  It is certainly better than it was but the signal now appears to drop then come back (previously once it dropped you had to disconnect).

Will hold off on updating any of our other X30 and X50 units until 4.1 comes out and I can validate the issue is resolved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.