Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Even when not in use I keep getting Pc Disconnected and the USB device dissappears and then hopefully re-appears.

I have tried disabling the Power settings in computer management - there is no issue with Bluetooth to the PC but when using the BT600 receiver it disconnects and then reconnects. 

The windows application log shows "The wait operation timed out. " for Plantronics Hub Event Id 258 when the disconnects occur.

I have tried disabling the Sensors on the headset - thinking it was going into sleep mode - but nothing solves the issue 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The same here !

Only Bluetooth works. But the soundquality is not realy good. 😕

HP Recommended

I have the same issue Plantronics hub keeps reporting "The wait operation timed out" 

it keeps dropping the BT600 usb and at the same time affecting all USB devices as it tries to recognise the USB device.

I am using Voyager 5200 via Bluetooth but want to be using it via the BT600 - issue occurred on both Windows 10 and Windows 11 on a dell 7420. Had no issues on my previous company laptop.

It has caused bluescreen crashed on windows 10 but on windows 11 i am getting some Windows Error reporting - but not had time to investigate 

HP Recommended

same probleme on other product usb mouse and keyboard frozen 

same id 258 

windows last update and last bios 

looking for solution 

HP Recommended

Found the solution 

need to disable this divice in computer management : Technologie Intel® Smart Sound pour audio USB

is working now

HP Recommended

Hello @Usertest 

thanks for verifying that your issue is the same as already explained >here<

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.