Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the Voyager 5200 Series / BT600 Firmware /  V5.10 and whenever someone calls me Via Skype it constantly puts the caller on hold.  However, when I initiate the call it works fine.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @applesue2002 

Welcome to the Poly Community.  

Could you please confirm if you have both Poly Lens and Plantronics Hub app installed on your PC? If yes, could you please uninstall Either of them and see if that helps.

Also, Is this happening with Skype or Skype for business calls? Do you have Teams or any other softphone ( E.g Zoom, Webex etc. ) installed on your PC?

Have you tried manually pairing the headset with BT600 dongle as sometimes corrupt Bluetooth stack may cause this issue? 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.