Hi All, I have this issue:
In a nutshell, My headset defaults to "Mute/Unmute / audio call" Mode instead of "Streaming Audio" mode.
I have this set to default as "on*" in the Plantronics Hubs settings for my headset but every-time I turn the headset on, or even skip a song in Spotify it goes back to the crappy mode.
I can force it to streaming audio mode by making a testcall in teams then hanging up.
Here are the details of my system:
- Share headset firmware version.
- Cant see anywhere, but it says there are no updates available so I assume it is current.
- Share OS and HUB/Lens version in use (if applicable)
- Windows 10, Hub version 3.24.2|Build 36336
- Share softphone/UC application name and version in use.
- MS Teams
- BroadSoft UC-One
- Issue on one specific PC or with other PC’s too?
- Just this Laptop, I have a second older laptop (same brand, similar model) with the same SOE OS image and it works fine there.
- Type of connection used i.e., using native USB port or issue via USB Docking station or Splitter?
- BT600 is plugged directly into the laptop
Thanks in advance.