Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All, I have this issue:

https://community.poly.com/t5/Bluetooth-Headsets/Voyager-B8200-keeps-switching-to-voice-mode-only-on...

In a nutshell, My headset defaults to "Mute/Unmute / audio call" Mode instead of "Streaming Audio" mode.

I have this set to default as "on*" in the Plantronics Hubs settings for my headset but every-time I turn the headset on, or even skip a song in Spotify it goes back to the crappy mode.

I can force it to streaming audio mode by making a testcall in teams then hanging up.

Here are the details of my system:

• Share headset firmware version.

- Cant see anywhere, but it says there are no updates available so I assume it is current.

• Share OS and HUB/Lens version in use (if applicable)

- Windows 10, Hub version 3.24.2|Build 36336

• Share softphone/UC application name and version in use.

- MS Teams

- Jabber

- BroadSoft UC-One

• Issue on one specific PC or with other PC’s too?

- Just this Laptop, I have a second older laptop (same brand, similar model) with the same SOE OS image and it works fine there.

• Type of connection used i.e., using native USB port or issue via USB Docking station or Splitter?

- BT600 is plugged directly into the laptop

Thanks in advance.

Murf.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.