Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My Company has almost 200 RingCentral NICE incontact agents using the 8225 Blackwire headsets. We are having issues with lots of agents reporting dead air calls. When reviewing the call recordings both sides are heard in the recording so this tells me its an issue on the Agents end. Has anyone else experienced these issues and found a resolution? Things I have tried so far. 

1) Updated firm ware on headset.

2) PCs updated.

3) Plantronics Managed hub setting Softphone to Cisco IP Communicator and disabling Teams.

4) Headset set as default sound device.

5) RingCentral sound set as Same as system default. 

6) Registry entries added : 

IntensiveWakeUpThrottlingEnabled    value 0    RegDword
WindowOcclusionEnabled     value 0    RegDword

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\POLICIES\GOOGLE\CHROME
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\EDGE

7) Turn off Headset control in RC.

😎 Using Latest version of RC Phone App.

9) Turned off Power Management for USB .

Is there anything I am missing? Any help is much appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello  Phoneguy@Medcor 

Welcome to the Poly Community !!

This requires further investigation. Hence we would suggest you to open a support ticket with Poly.

HP Recommended
Spoiler

Hi 

I have been having very similar issue to this within my organisation, using a USB 3.0 port helped in terms of sound quality. However the cutting out during Ring Central calls is still causing problems.

Any support on this would be hugely appreciated 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.