We’re getting ready to head to InfoComm next week in Las Vegas!
We’ll be showing lots of new solutions and demos, and networking with our fellow industry pros. If you’re attending, please stop by the booth (N1339) to say hello! If you’re not in Vegas, you can check out the action by following us on Twitter (@Polycom), Facebook, Linkedin, our blog (The View), Instagram (PolycomInc). And, post-InfoComm, look for videos on our YouTube channel (Polycom Videos).
Attention: Press and Analyst Community: We’re having a Breakfast and Demo Event!
Date/Time: June 19 (expo day 2) from 7:30-8:30am PT
Reporters and analysts are invited to join us at the Polycom booth for breakfast and demos. This will be a great opportunity to catch up with Polycom executives and discuss industry trends for AV integrators in today’s changing workplace. This event is held before the expo floor formally opens, so RSVPs are required. Please register through our PR agency by emailing Emilie Gerber.
Onsite experts available for interviews: John Antanaitis, Vice President of Product and Solutions Marketing, Polycom, and Laura Shay, Senior Director, RealPresence Platform Product Marketing, Polycom. If you’d like a 1:1 media or analyst interview with John or Laura, please contact Emilie Gerber.
Presentations and Trainings:
Check the InfoComm website, registration desk, or education room (N243) for presentation and training room locations, which are subject to change without notice.
- Polycom’s John Antanaitis talks about “How UCC Is Driving New Revenue in Business” on June 19 at 10:30 a.m. PT
- Polycom’s John Antanaitis will participate in IMCCA’s Lunch and Learn session on Thursday, June 19 at 12:00 p.m. PT. This year’s topic: “State of Collaboration Tools: What do we have, how is it working, and what do we need?” Location: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Pavilion 1
- Polycom’s Jim Smith will host a training about “Polycom Integrator Conferencing Solutions” on June 19 at 3:00 p.m. PT
- Polycom’s Jim Smith talks about “A New Standard for Videoconferencing Lighting” on June 20 at 8:00 a.m. PT
- Polycom’s Tony Harvey offers in-depth technical training on Polycom HDX and RealPresence Group Series Codecs on June 20 at 10:30 a.m. PT
At InfoComm 2014, we will demonstrate enterprise-grade Polycom RealPresence video and voice solutions that extend video collaboration to any work environment (immersive theater, conference room, work office, home office, or on the go). See first-hand how Polycom solutions, powered by the RealPresence Platform, are changing the face of communications and how businesses and industries collaborate worldwide.
Demo map of the Polycom booth N1339:
A * indicates a new Polycom demonstration, never-before-seen at InfoComm!
- *CLOUD VIDEO: Multiply Your Delivery Options with Polycom Powered Services (Solution Components: New Polycom Powered Cloud Video Meeting Services)
- *CONTENT SOLUTIONS: Capture, Store and Manage Your Video Data (Solution Components:Polycom RealPresence Capture Server and Polycom RealPresence Media Manager)
- VIDEO PLATFORM SOLUTIONS: Video Delivery to Meet Every Demand Profile (Solution Components: RealPresence Platform, Virtual Edition highlighting RealPresence Platform Director)
- *VIDEO SOLUTIONS: Unmatched Interoperability for Group Collaboration (Solution Components: RealPresence Group Series, Media Centers and EagleEye Director)
- *SOLUTIONS FOR MICROSOFT: Maximize the Benefits of Your Lync Deployment (Solution Components:Polycom CX8000 and Polycom CX5100)
- *WEB COLLABORATION: Expand the Power of Collaboration (Solution Components: Polycom RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite and WebRTC demonstration)
- *TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATIONS: Can you hear me now? (Solution Components: New audio innovations paired with Polycom RealPresence Group Series)
- VOICE AND AV SOLUTIONS: Integrated Audio Solutions Enhance the Collaborative Experience (Solution Components: SoundStructure installed audio conferencing solutions and VoIP interface card)
See you there!