In recent years, retail technology investments have been focused on self-service, automated mass-personalization, and e-commerce. While these investments drive efficiencies and scalability, they also create a digital divide between consumers and the brands they buy from.
In 2016, leading retailers will look to create personal connections with their customers - connections that drive loyalty and referral business - without sacrificing the efficiency and scalability.
Polycom will be showcasing and providing live demonstrations of collaboration solutions for retailers at the National Retail Federation's biggest annual event - Retail's Big Show 2016. Stop by our booth - #3075 - to see how you can enable better customer service and supply chain management to drive higher revenue and richer margins with voice, video and content collaboration solutions from Polycom.
We're pleased to offer you a complimentary pass to the expo floor!
With cutting-edge innovations in voice, video and content sharing, Polycom offers the broadest range of experiences for enhanced collaboration with perfect options for any location or workflow – no matter where you are in today’s dynamic workplace.
Consider how these workflows could be significantly improved when visual communication solutions unleash the power of human collaboration:
Remote customer service
With Amazon reporting that 75% of Fire HDX inquiries coming through their Mayday button, consumer's desire to engage with retailers face-to-face is undeniable.
Do you have the right strategy to let customers see you?
Brick and mortar communications
Help ensure the individuals with the closest connection to your customers - your salesforce - are able to bring the values and standards of HQ into every customer interaction. High-quality, live-streamed video training puts your designers, sales leadership and customer experience team in every store, without leaving the office.
Supply chain management
With suppliers, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities are often spread across geographies and cultures, visual communication allows you to build closer relationships with your supply chain, minimizing surprises and disruptions.
We will have technical and business solutions experts on hand to demonstrate the latest collaboration solutions, including:
- Polycom RealPresence Trio - the world's first smart hub for group collaboration. Modular in design and priced right for mass deployment, RealPresence Trio allows any size group to hear, share, and see - simply.
- Polycom RealPresence Centro - the first visual collaboration solution purpose-built to put people at the center of collaboration. Its unique design allows the technology to fade into the background and draw all participants into a powerful, collaborative circle.
- Polycom RealPresence Debut - if you've been struggling with consumer-grade technology for your business' collaboration needs, it's time to move up (without breaking the bank) with enterprise-grade quality, security, and integration features.
- Polycom RealPresence Web Suite - when meetings extend beyond your organization, RealPresence Web Suite is an innovative and powerful solution providing web collaboration to anyone, anywhere with feature rich content sharing capabilities that help bring new ideas to life, while integrating easily with everyday workflows.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Suite - the easiest, all-in-one solution to capture, share and stream videos, RealPresence Media Suite puts your product, customer experience, design, and other experts into every store and into the minds of every salesperson representing your brand.
The key to competitive differentiation and revenue growth in your retail business in 2016 is to create personal connections. Join me and my colleagues in Polycom's booth (#3075) to experience innovative solutions that unleash the power of human collaboration.