Just when you thought RealPresence Media Suite was a great solution, it just got better. With the release of Media Suite 2.1, Polycom’s easy-to-use recording, streaming and content management solution has added an impressive array of new Pro features and Premium options. In addition, a new entry level offering is available providing the same great ‘all-in-one’ solution with the right combination of scale, features and value for smaller organizations.
With the new Media Suite Pro and Premium options, a new level of control, analytical, and reporting tools are available at a user’s fingertips to enhance their experience and workflows. Here’s a brief look at these cool new features.
- Make videos more effective and measurable – users can create surveys and tests to evaluate their viewer’s understanding of training videos to see if the desired result was achieved, or to get feedback that can help improve future videos or make them more compelling.
- Specifying approvals – integrates workflows to approve or reject videos to be published by authorizing who can add media and what content can be published to a channel, providing the added control some channel owners or organizations may want.
- Monitor the success and impact of videos – lets users track the number of views over time to assess the success and the popularity of a video with familiar like/dislike ratings to gauge viewer’s opinions.
- Reporting & Analytics – powerful management tools that gather key statistics and information accessible at-a-glance.
- Captures viewer behavior and metrics for each user’s channel and content
- Tracks statistics and viewer activity on a per video basis
- Monitors the interest level and viewer activity of all channels
- Generates administrative reports for a deeper view into usage and trend analysis
All these features and more are available now for customers to expand the possibilities with RealPresence Media Suite. For more information, be sure to check out the following links: