Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Everybody !

Got a problem with my polycom system.

At this moment, i got a polycom VBP 4555 linked to my ISP and also link to my firewall (NETASQ) and my polycom teleconference system. My enterprise is located in FRANCE and when I want to make teleconference with CHINA, I got some problems to connect with their system, and when I'm connected in teleconference with them, the video is blur and finally i got a black screen and I don't see anything else.

I called my ISP, they reinit my modem and it still doesn't work. The modem is bridge connected and got a public IP ADDRESS with DHCP (not a static IP address as the doc council).

Is anyone know where does this problem come from plz ?

Thank you

Regards,

Nicolas

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The first question is do you have issues to other locations, if not then you need to be working with the party in China.

Polycom has test numbers that you can test to, they are listed here:  <Videotest>

Additionally there is a test system that will even call you back if not behind a firewall at:

Test your video at: 71.14.2.158 or 71.14.2.157

Digital Video Loopback at: 71.14.2.154

as a public service announcement, I noticed you were using a public IP address.  Please be sure to look at the Polycom Security web site and follow the recommended best practices for systems configured like this.  The security web site and follow the link to the security center.    Security landing page

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.