Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi first poster here,

we are setting up PVX software and are having some issues with video.

the problem is only when using our T1 line through a d-link router.

the far side only receives my audio.

I see and hear them fine.

if i connect directly to my T1 line all is fine.

if i connect wirelesly through our other ISP DSL line everything is fine.

I can connect to many test sites with no issues.

the far side can connect to test sites and other sites (eg. our Spain HQ) with no issues.

so what could be stopping my video from reaching the far side?

my firewall is off.

all port settings are as recommended (1720, 3230-3237, 5060, etc).

i have tried using a different router (purchased new for testing) aswell.

Any help is appreciated, if there are any questions/more info reqd please let me know.

I am fairly new to fixed ip networking, so please bare with me if I seem un-informed.

Thanks,

Colin.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Colin,

Within the PVX, under "Setup"->"Network"->"Connection", please select "Behind NAT/Firewall" and under the "Ports" tab, select "User UPnP port forwarding".

I hope this helps!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.