Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

can someone help me solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Something is still blocking this traffic, I would suggest loading our M100 application on a pc/laptop, connect to the same segment as the ITP room. Make an inbound call from the M100 to the ITP primary codec and see if you can connect. Are you getting this message when dialing from the room to an outside IP, is this an inbound to the room from an outside IP? Would like more information if possible.

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.

Actually i have 2 questions.

1. after using trial version can I buy and use the license on line without getting CD disc and where?

2. traveling all the time I am in different hotels.. And most of the time inbound sound and video is blocked ... how do I overcome this each time?  

HP Recommended

I have same issue.  What domain name does the trial m100 client use?  xxxxx@polcom.com?

Chuck

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Did you check  firewall on your computer ?  Is t on , if yes , switched of  and try to connect again  if is  steel have the same problem you may  need to know which access you use to broadcasting, or to connect other network.,  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.