Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

One of our users got a new laptop. I want to move her Teleprecense license to the new machine.

I went through the process of getting an activation code. When I try to use this activation code, I get a message “the software activation information you provided is invalid or incomplete”. The activation code appears to be the same one I got two years ago when this license was purchased.

The old laptop was recycled and the hard drive destroyed so that machine is no longer in use.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The key will be the same for any machine you move it to.  You should be able to reload software, if the software supports the new OS, and use the same key to activate it.

HP Recommended

other than an NAT firewall issue that is being worked on, the software works fine. It just won't accept the activation key.....

HP Recommended

If the OS and the PC meet the specifications it should be working.  You need to contact your reseller or Polycom support for addtional assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.