Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We installed an HDX7000HD just before Christmas.  Since then, we've had 20 or so calls that have ended abruptly after 41:12.  There was one that ended at 41:11 and 5 that ended at 41:13.  Under System settings, the Maximum Time in Call is set for 480 mins.  There were 4 calls in late December that went over 41:13.  There have been no calls that have stayed up longer than 41:13 since Jan 1.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

We resolved the problem.  There was a session timer set in a firewall that ended any H.225 session after 30 minutes.  Apparently the gatekeeper servicing our calls polled the Polycom some time after the session was ended to "ask" it if the call was still active.  When the gatekeeper failed to get a response, he dropped the call.  We extended the timer.

HP Recommended

We are having the exact same problem.  Dropped calls at 41:12.  I know where the default timeout H.225 setting is in our Cisco ASA 5520 and I've had it set to 10:00:00 for years yet I still have the dropped calls at 41:12.  If you have a Cisco firewall can you tell me what ios command you used?  If you're using something else maybe some other info will help me.  Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.