Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi. I have the poly sync 20 connected to my mac via USB and to my iPhone via bluetooth. For some reason, the sync 20 automatically disconnects the bluetooth connection after one hour. This is a huge problem for me as I can't wake it up if I'm getting a call on my phone. Is there a way to turn off automatic disconnection especially since it's already hooked up to a power source via USB? thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @RYNSB 

We recommend updating the unit to the latest firmware version and see if it helps.

If the issue still occurs, kindly raise a support ticket with Poly.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. My polycom 20+ when connected to an easy recorder software on Pixel 7, disconnects after 30min to 40min of recording. I cannot reconnect to the Pixel 7, till i switch off the Polycom and re-on it and then it connects to the Pixel 7 again and now i can again use the Pixel 7 to record via blue tooth. but i am sure the bluetooth will disconnect after 30-40min. 

HP Recommended

I have the same issues with my iphone 13. I should only need to connect the device once in the morning and then disconnect at the end of the day. Will it stay connected if I plug the iphone into the side port?

HP Recommended

Same issue here, even with the latest firmware. Using a 18v charging block, bluetooth to an iPhone 13 and charging the phone via the sideport. It would be one thing if the disconnect time was predictable, but is not, ranging from a few minutes to ~2 hours. It would be greatly appreciated if someone from Poly would actually provide an answer.

HP Recommended

Hello @wrongcarguy 

Welcome to the Poly community.

As suggested already by a colleague please get this into support. The community is run by volunteers with no direct connection to Poly support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.