Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the Poly Sync 20 Teams model and love it for Teams meetings. It leaves a lot to be desired with the Slack integration, however. The first time I was invited to a huddle I had to select the correct microphone and speaker inputs. That was annoying, but it was one time.

When I’m in a Slack Huddle on my computer there is nothing to indicate that. None of the lights change to indicate I’m on a call. The first time I was listening to music via my iPad and it didn’t even pause. I had another huddle today and paused the music before joining the huddle. The speaker didn’t switch to the computer right away as sound briefly came through the PC speakers. I’m concerned that if I received a phone call while in a Slack Huddle that it will take over.

I did not install Plantronics Hub or Poly Lens on my work computer. Would installing that give me better integration with other conferencing applications? Sorry, switching from Slack to Teams is not an option or I would do it. I’m not the one starting the huddle most of the time.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @mdu 

Greetings of the day !!

This requires further investigation, hence we would suggest you to open the support ticket with Poly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.