Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I discovered this more by accident than anything. You can connect to at least two Bluetooth devices while using a USB connection to a computer. I don’t even remember seeing this as a feature but I’m not complaining.

When I first received my speaker, I connected it via Bluetooth to my iPhone. Later I paired it to my iPad as well. I just assumed that it was only connecting to one device at a time, and it first appeared that way as well. However, the next morning I plugged into my work computer via USB and found that both my iPhone and iPad were connected as well.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @mdu 

Welcome to Poly Community !!

Sync 20 is multipoint compatible and you can connect two mobile phones or one mobile phone and one BT600 at the same time via Bluetooth.

HP Recommended

I know this item is a few months old, but I'm baffled. Have set up a new Poly Sync 20 and I have both a personal and a business cell phone. I can sync either of them perfectly fine, but each time the audio response from the Poly Sync is, "Phone One Connected" and the other phone's Bluetooth connection is automatically terminated.

That the unit's audio response is always "Phone One" implies to me that, as described here, it should be capable of being linked as a Bluetooth device to two smartphones simultaneously. But so far I'm able to use only one phone or the other. To be clear, I'm not expecting to do something like conference both phones into a conversation; I just want to be able to have both on standby in my home office so that I can answer an incoming from either one on the Poly Sync. Is this not possible, or have I not found the magic setup method?

Thanks for any help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.