Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

good day

There Polycom vsx 7000, lost the license. Please send me a copy of the license registered with the Polycom

82073408F505AK
  S / n 08F505 20,070,819
  p / n 2201-22298-202

thanks

E-mail: Bugs@jurfak.spb.ru

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

What license option are you missing?

HP Recommended

At me the license for multipoint connection has been registered.
 There was a system failure. Updating of the software and system dump have been made, now Polycom demands the license for multipoint connection, the Code has been lost. You could send me a copy activated before the license for mine Polycom.

HP Recommended

At this time the only license information we have in our records is a for 2nd monitor.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the answer.
Tell please, it is possible to establish the license for multipoint connection without being registered on a site polycom????

HP Recommended

Great question: to create a NEW option key (such as multipoint) we need to associate the license key with the serial number of the device.

You can manage your own systems and keys via the Support website - located here:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/home/home.htm

Log in (use the same account / password as the community forum) and the Licensing and Product Registration area will become active (padlock will be removed) - from here you can view history of keys, assign new keys, software updates and more !

This is a central portal for all your support requirements.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I need to upgrade software on our VSX 7000 (820642079634AK) but I'm new IT person in company and I don't have licence key in order to di it.

What should I do?

HP Recommended

Dear customer,

According to our records, your product is out of warranty, and has no active support contract in place. You may wish to discuss your support options with your Polycom supplier

HP Recommended

Hi Ken.

I am new too in IT department and I have found that we have several VSX7000e with sw. release dated in 2005. I would like to upgrade software to version 9.0.6.2. I supose that I have only to download software release and that no aditional keys ow licenses are needed to upgrade to a newer version. Isn't it?.

Thanks in advance.

Korro.

HP Recommended

I have lost my polycom vsx 700s License Number. I want to upgrade my existing software. Please tell me how can I upgade the software for my vsx 7000s? Product details are as follows:

Product Name: VSX 7000s
Product serial no: 82061006D952AK
Product part no : 2201-22298-002
Software version: 8.0.3

my email id : arijit.roy@ucxindia.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.