Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hola quisiera saber como puedo establecer una conexion entre mi ipad para la cual descargue la aplicacion en el app store y mi dispositivo Polycom View Station SP modelo PVS-1419, lo que sucede es que si llamo desde el ipad en el View Station dice que estan llamando pero no contesta. Gracias.... Agradezco cualquier ayuda

Hello I would like to know how I can establish a connection between my ipad for which download the application in the app store and my device Polycom View Station SP model PVS-1419, what happens is that if I call from ipad on the View Station says they're calling but does not answer. Thanks .... I appreciate any help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

A few questions and troubleshooting questions:

How are you dialling between the devices?

Have you tried dialling from the Viewstation to the iPad device?

Are you able to dial between two iPad devices?

Do you have a support contract with Polycom or a Polycom partner that can help resolve the issue?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.