The version of the client used on both the PC's running Windows 7 is 220.127.116.11254. Free version
The Resource manager version used is 18.104.22.168_41-112280.
able to achieve only one way video calls. when I try the same call with another client for eg XLite i see a bidirectional video call just fine.
Has anyone else seen a similar problem?
Any help is appreciated!
There are a lot of variables that could be causing this.
- Is the RPD client located within the same network as the Resource Manager?
- Are you calling point to point to another device within the same network? Or to a meeting room\VMR?
- If calling into a meeting room\VMR can you see what the minimal video requirements are set to?
- Can you call from RPD client to another RPD client and see video and hear audio in both directions?
Generally 1 way video/audio issues are related to an appliance within the network blocking ports.
- Are you calling SIP or H.323?
Please let me know the exact details of the failing call.