Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When an iPad user has a brief disconnect on 3G or Wifi and the connection drops usually the RMX, or you would expect the RMX drops the participant from the meeting. However, instead of the RMX disconnecting the participant (which previously has worked) the participant (iPad) remains in the meeting room, if you were then dial back in to this meeting room, you appear in the RMX as same user but with a number at the end (indicating second instance of this device connected).

This caues numerous issues, for example, if the user dials back in while there previous session is active then a blue screen appears. If I disconnect the dead session on the RMX then it returns to normal. 

I am have tested this on iOS5/6 and iPad 2/NEW. Same issue. We are using RMX 2000 and CMA 5000. I can recreate this issue, by dialing two ipads in to RMX meeting room, on one tap home button, settings, turn off wifi/mobile data and back on and the session remains in RMX. Perhaps others could test this? 

I would appreciate any help on this issue? 

I have attached several screen. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Good Morning, 

Is there any Polycom experts out there that could assist me - would really appreciate it.

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Good Afternoon, 

Is there anyone who can offer any advice?

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.