Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Polycom - Please provide a link to an FTP download for RealPresence v1.0.1. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello sych1,  Unfortunatly, as per company policy, and apple policy, and compadibility with devices, we do not have any other way to get older versions of Realpresence mobile.  The current download is on the app store is the only download available.

If you would like, you can submit a feature request if there is somthing you would like added from a previous version that is not in the current version.

HP Recommended

Is there any solution to the problem that originated this thread? Menaing, "cannot register iPad to CMA outside our network". I am sure Polycom has the v1.0.1 app available to put on an FTP site. Please advise as this has been a known issue for 6 weeks with no solution. Much appreciation for any assistance you can provide.

HP Recommended

I'm sorry - the orginal thread is located here: http://community.polycom.com/t5/RealPresence-Mobile/Cannot-register-the-ipad-app-to-CMA-outside-our-... which prompted me to start a new thread on a possible download of v1.0.1 as that worked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.