please post your Android Devices details and experiences for devices tested against the directly downloaded application POLYCOM® REALPRESENCE®Mobile for the Android™ tablet and the Android™ phone.
This post is only for officially unsupported devices, questions to officially supported devices should be posted => here <=
NOTE: Unrelated post's will be moved or deleted !!!
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here----------------
Hi Steffen ...
just finished testing RPM with an Acer Iconia B1 tablet.
Installation worked without any problems.
Client has been connected to a polycom CMA and was part of a mp conference on a polycom RMX 2000.
Thanks for the feedback Uwe!
I will forward to the development team.
Hi I'm testing on a Mini Neo X5, Microphone still not working.
I flashed versions 4.0, 4.1.0, android 4.1.2, but still no luck. I'm testing with the camera "Microsoft lifetime Studio" the camera works well, but not its integrated microphone.
I have also tested with an external USB mic, but neither works.
The microphones work with android voice recorder, but not the actual polycom software mobile desktop.
Mini Neo X5
• Processor:Rockchip RK3066 Dual core Cortex A9
• OS:Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
• Support external 3G Dongle, makes you have access to 3G networking
• Support bluetooth function,makes you connect other bluetooth devices through this function.
• Support XBMC Video play,runs steady.
• With 3D Graphical processor, 3D movie file format supported
• With WIFI 802.1b/g/n Wireless setting,makes you get rid of wired cable bondage.
• Also support RJ-45 Ethernet wired networking ,makes you have another choice to get networking .
• Support the latest HTML5,Flash11,etc.network standard.Does not include iPhone
• Processor:Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core Cortex A9 1.4GHz (1.6GHz max.)
• GPU:Quad Core Mali 400 (Open GL ES2.0/1.1, Open VG1.1, Flash 11.1)
• Supports Flash hardware decoding by exclusive FTR technology
• Memory:1GB DDR3
• Internal Storage:16GB NAND Flash
• Wireless Connectivity:802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 3G Dongle (not included)
• Android™ ICS 4.0.4 (4.1.1 Jelly Bean upgradable)
• Video Output:HDMI™ 1.4a, Full HD 1080p, 3D movie file format supported
• Audio Output:HDMI™ 1.4a, Optical S/PDIF
• Peripheral Interface:RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10/00Mbps) - Supports hotspot sharing via Wi-Fi
SD/MMC card reader (SD 3.0, MMC V4.41)
• Micro USB OTG port:USB 2.0 port x 3
• IR receiver Kensignton lock security hole
• Power:DC 5V, 3A adapter included (NEO X5 required less than 1A to operate)
• Supported Video Format:AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/WEBM/DAT(VCD format)/
• Supported Audio Format:MP3/WMA/WMV/APE/OGG/FLAC/AAC…etc
• Certifications:CE, FCC, CCC
Samsung is using the Intel Atom processor in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 device. This processor has a different instruction set to the ARM devices that are used in most Android devices. It is not currently supported by RPM.
It has been disabled on the Google Playstore.
If you have a need to run RPM on this device please post a reply comment so we can get an indication of demand for the processor.
This issue is also posted as item 45021
I was unable to install the RPM 3.9.1 in the following Android Mobile Phone model.
Android version - 8.0.0
It seems to be restricted at google Play Store. Could you confirm why we are getting this restriction.