Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I can't initiate content from my iPad 2 to CMA desktop on my laptop.

I can push content from my laptop to my iPad

After I push content from my laptop I am then able to push content with the iPad.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Are you on the latest version of the software?

Is the iPad registered to the CMA server?  

Is the iPad and CMAD client on the same network? Try inside the network first.

HP Recommended

Content from RealPresence Mobile to CMAD and CMAD to RealPresence Mobile is working.

CMA server updated to 6.0.2

CMAD updated to 5.2.3

Ensure you add the firewall exceptions listed in the release notes for Windows systems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.