Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Has anyone had any success connecting with a 3G Smart Hub/Modem from a mobile device or laptop to another endpoint on a different network?

Basic configuration is a laptop either wireless or wired in to the smarthub which connects you to the internet via 4G and then trying to get to another videoconference device, we have  RMX, MGC and endpoints accessible through a gatekeeper, the audio and video from the mobile devices is coming through but nothing is getting back to the mobile devices.  We have put the mobile devices in the DMZ on the local 4G modem/router but still no success.

I feel it is something on the 3G network.  I see that there are other Gatekeeper devices that are designed for mobile access do I need something like this in the middle? any thoughts?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.