Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

All versions of RealPresence Mobile up to and including 1.3.1 (currently on the Apple iStore) have compatibility issues with iOS 6.0. This affects both the iPhone and iPad versions of the application.

If the device is upgraded to iOS 6.0, only the Sign-Out option is presented when the user selects the Settings option. This means that manual configuration of server/gatekeeper address and network settings is not possible.

Note that previous settings of these parameters are preserved during the upgrade so unless they have changed the application remains usable.

Workaround:

No workaround if it is already upgraded to iOS 6.0. Polycom has identified the source of the issue and is working to post an updated version to the Apple store.

It is recommended that users refrain from updating to iOS 6.0 until this version is posted.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

There has been an update sent out and is now available for the iPhone version of the RealPresence Mobile App.  Please update your RealPresence mobile app to the latest build of 1.3.2-21855_4520 found within the App Store if you were experiencing the above issue after upgrading to iOS 6.

The iPad release is not yet available but will be shortly.  I will update this post at that time. 

Thanks for your patients. 

HP Recommended

Hi GlennDavis,

Good day.

i'm trying to update my Ipad2 Realpresence apps to latest, but unfortunately 1.3.2-21855_4520 cannot found. Can i know roughly when latest apps will be available for IPad2?

Have a nice day.

Best Regards.

Chuang Kuang Haw

HP Recommended

Hello Chuang Kuang Haw,

As I stated above, the iPad release to resolve this issue with iOS6 is still pending within the App Store. We are expecting it to be available to download any day now.  I will update this post when it is. 

Thanks for your continued patients.

HP Recommended

Hello again,

The RealPresence Mobile version 1.3.2-21855_ 4520 is now available for download within the App Store.  This will address the issue with iPad and iOS 6 noted within this thread. 

Thanks for your patients.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.