Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am curious how these chips will handle either CMA-D or RealPresence in at least SD if not higher resolution.  I doubt the machine would have much left to do much of anything else but  wonder how well if at all it would handle it.  Been shopping tablets and really would like to be able to run RP on anything I get.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Bpeckin,

If your looking for a tablet that can run RealPresence Mobile I would suggest looking at the current Release Notes as to what we currently work with for Android based tablets.  Here are the iOS notes.

Per the CMAD release notes the Atom processors are Audio only.

Per the RealPresence Desktop Release notes we only claim to support Intel Core i5, 2.5GB or higher, but I have seen other processors run the application without issue.

Although we would love to work with every processor and device out there it is difficult due to the differences in in the manufacturing and configuration of each machine.  We try to update the release notes with all the products to show what we support and currently work with.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.