Real presence Mobile Unable Join On RMX 500

Monik
Occasional Contributor

Real presence Mobile Unable Join On RMX 500

Hi there,

we got some problem when implemented RMX 500 on our customer. we already do the proper configuration on RMX 500 but surprisely with some problems on Realpresence mobile, when we use mobile device we just get audio connection trough the RMX. so we unable to get video connection on RMX.

is there some one have this problem before ?

thanks for your time.

^monok

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kendo
Polycom Employee

Re: Real presence Mobile Unable Join On RMX 500

We will need more information such as:

is the RPM provisioned to the RMX?
is the connection over cell or wifi?
are you internal or external to the RMX?
going through a VBP?
I suggest calling support 888-248-4143
Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician
Message 2 of 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Real presence Mobile Unable Join On RMX 500

Hello Monik,

in addition what version or RPD and did you read the additional info in the post for the new RPD 3.0 that I added a few days ago about known limitations?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3