Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

we got some problem when implemented RMX 500 on our customer. we already do the proper configuration on RMX 500 but surprisely with some problems on Realpresence mobile, when we use mobile device we just get audio connection trough the RMX. so we unable to get video connection on RMX.

is there some one have this problem before ?

thanks for your time.

^monok

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

We will need more information such as:

is the RPM provisioned to the RMX?
is the connection over cell or wifi?
are you internal or external to the RMX?
going through a VBP?
I suggest calling support 888-248-4143
HP Recommended

Hello Monik,

in addition what version or RPD and did you read the additional info in the post for the new RPD 3.0 that I added a few days ago about known limitations?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.