Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Using an iPad 2.  When i call, I get connected and the end site can see me, but I am unable to see the conf room I am calling.  I called a Polycom test site and get the same results.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Sounds like you are behind a firewall that is doing its job and blocking incoming traffic.  See this page on our website for Network information.

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/realpresence_mobile/configuring_r...

HP Recommended

Might also be that you are being NAT'ed.  On the far end, have them check to see what IP address they are sending the audio/video to.

HP Recommended

Has it been resolved?

We have Polycom HDX7000 soft ver. 3.0.2.1 17001
We can connect iPad and send video audio. Cannot receive Video.

We are not behind firewall and not NATed  - on a public IP.

Can someone help?

HP Recommended

Try connecting to one of our public Polycom test sites 140.242.250.205, 140.242.250.203, 140.242.250.201  We keep a video running so you should see and hear the farend.

I use these frequently for testing my iPad.

Also be sure Diagnostic mode (basic mode) is not turned on in the HDX.  Also be sure H.264 is not being blocked anywhere in the network.

HP Recommended

iPad HD Video Converter convert and import wmv, avi, mpg, mkv, flv, 3gp, mov, dv, rmvb, avchd, mts, m2ts, mod, tod, f4v etc video to iPad HD with ease.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.