Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm trying to install RealPresence Mobile on my samsung galaxy tab 10.1

I'm leaving in france and I have this message :

Samsung GT-P7510
This item cannot be installed in your device's country.

Where can I download the apk? why I can't download from my tab ?

Thanks

Best regards

fab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

France has specific import requirements around software that contains encryption.   RealPresence Mobile has not yet been approved for import into France.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

France has specific import requirements around software that contains encryption.   RealPresence Mobile has not yet been approved for import into France.

HP Recommended

Now it's avalaible for france 😉

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.