Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear Polycom personnel,

I've been trying to check out your RealPresence app and see if it would be a good fit for our company.

I've downloaded the app to both my iphone and ipad, while trying to set it up it says local cert verification failed! I've tried emailing you guys to no avail so I hope to get some assistance here on the forum.

Attached is the image of the error.

Best regards,

Kelvin

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

There are basically two modes for the RealPresence mobile. Registered to a CMA and standalone. When you register to a CMA server you turn on all of the RPM features. Using the app as a standalone provides basic H.323 connectivity.

If you do not have a Polycom CMA then the app can be setup by ignoring the registration.

HP Recommended

I am having this issue on my ipad. The realpresence version 3.5 does not work with our system, but the 3.4.1 works. Is there a way for us to download 3.4.1 on the App Store .

HP Recommended

Im have the same issue with 3.5 and 3.6 RPD one desktop running windows 7 another runninig Win10 both using Kaspersky Antivirus.  When I turn Kasperky off I can rejester as usual Although I get the do you trust this site dialog box and select yes and alls good.  Is Kaspersky blacking the option to register because we are just using the polycom self signed certs?  I also notice this problem on my Samsung Note 4 after an update were the Polycom app was upgraded to 3.7 so I down graded it back to 3.4 now it works again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.