Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello!
I develop iOS app, which will have possibility to launch Polycom RealPresence Mobile app by scheme . Polycom RealPresence Mobile app requires authentication. So, my question is: is it possible to send login/pass throw the scheme to make "silent login" (auto-login)?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello vkostechko,

I do not believe the application allows this, but have forwarded your question to our developer team.  Please stand by for response. 

HP Recommended

Hello again,

Just received the response. 

There is no supported method for providing a username/password through a scheme like this.  However it is worth pointing out that RPM will stay logged in, “remembering” the username and password last used, unless the user signs out.  Exiting or suspending the app does not automatically cause the app to forget this.

HP Recommended

Hi GlennDavis,

I get a question regarding if we can develop an app to make a video conference based on Polycom system without using PRM app. 

If you know relavant SDKs for IOS or Android, please let me know.

Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.