Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I posted this the other day as a end-tag to an old thread.  Reposting here as a new thread.  

Our DC office is opening up on March 1. 

Just the other day, I noticed that none of the Trios we have in the office - all 4 - were connected to the resource calendars in Exchange online.  They just lost the connection.  

So - I tried retyping the password - no change.  No EWS Sync.  

The only Trio I had working was my Spare test Trio - the one that I had connected to OTD rather than native Trio to EWS.  To me this meant that the OTD method simply was more sturdy than the native method.  Why would all 4 stop working but the OTD one still works?  

So - I added the basic authentication cfg file for OTD to all 4 machines - and then added each Trio to OTD - and every single one picked up the calendars again.  

That's the good news.

The bad news is that test appointments in all rooms - for Teams - failed.  Joining the call resulted in "the number you have dialed" error messages.  

Joining the calls for Zoom, however worked.  

I have seen this before - it's some kind of cfg error where parsing the Teams info isn't working right - likely because I added the basic auth piece to get OTD to work.  

On a positive note - my Teams Lobby button still works - so users can still join Teams calls if they have the Meeting number handy.  

Needless to say, I've put in a ticket with my local integrator - who will hopefully and quickly- connect me with their reseller - ScanSource.  

There's a lot I can do remotely - including web into the Trios - but testing a call requires being onsite. 😞

Any tips on how to edit the cfg file in this situation? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Opened a call with ScanSource, who in turn, opened a call with Poly.  They fixed it with this cfg file.  Something to do with digitmap.  

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<PHONE_CONFIG>
<CONFIG_FILES
dialplan.2.digitmap="^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$"
exchange.meeting.parseOption="All"
exchange.meeting.parseAllowedSipUriDomains="t.plcm.vc"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration="2"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.skype.enabled="0"
reg.2.keepalive.sessionTimers="1"
/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Opened a call with ScanSource, who in turn, opened a call with Poly.  They fixed it with this cfg file.  Something to do with digitmap.  

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<PHONE_CONFIG>
<CONFIG_FILES
dialplan.2.digitmap="^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$"
exchange.meeting.parseOption="All"
exchange.meeting.parseAllowedSipUriDomains="t.plcm.vc"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration="2"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.skype.enabled="0"
reg.2.keepalive.sessionTimers="1"
/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.