Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi guys,

today I'm configuring a Trio 8800 with RealConnect to enable Teams meetings with Video. I've configured the device in Hybrid mode since we have a Visual+

Trio is updated to fw 5.9.2.7727 (I've blocked the update) and I've uploaded the following configurations since we have to use the line 3 for Teams Meeting

< PHONE_CONFIG>
<ALL reg.limit="3" dialplan.digitmap.lineSwitching.enable="1" call.autoOffHook.3.contact="827178155@t.plcm.vc" call.autoOffHook.3.enabled="1" dialplan.3.applyToDirectoryDial="1" dialplan.3.digitmap="^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$" dialplan.3.digitmap.timeOut="4" dialplan.3.digitmap.mode="regex" reg.3.address="Trio" reg.3.keepalive.sessionTimers="1" reg.3.label="Teams Meeting" reg.3.server.1.address="t.plcm.vc" reg.3.server.1.register="0" reg.3.server.1.transport="TCPpreferred" reg.3.srtp.offer="1" exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.teams.enabled="1" exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration="3" call.teluri.showPrompt="0" />
< /PHONE_CONFIG>

On O365 the Teams settings is to ISLAND mode. I've tryied to change one user and the meeting room account (used on Trio) to Teams Only but when I join a meeting from calendar it start Audioconferencing mode and not the Real Connect Service.

Moreover, it's possible to enable autologin of user when Trio 8800 startup?

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

At a glance, your configuration looks good.  Assuming that you can press the 'line key' and go right into the RealConnect Lobby successfully, then the most common cause of this is that the meeting room account you are using has an Exchange Mailbox rule turned on that removes the meeting body/Notes from the invitation.  

Trio actually scrapes the body of the invitation to get the RealConnect meeting information. Video Interop Information is not embedded into the headers like the Teams Meeting information is, which is why a device in this situation can join the audio conferencing side, but still fail to join RealConnect.

Likely, if you would log into the same trio with your own account you would likely see that it is actually working to join from the calendar.

Check to see what the calendar processing for the meeting room account in question looks like:

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity <MailboxIdParameter> -deletecomments $false -deletesubject $false

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/set-calendarprocessing?view=exchange-ps

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.