Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Have a spare 8500 that I'm learning on and have had a hard time getting it to behave like the 8800s - yes they are different, but still.  With Software 5.9.2.7727 EWS deploys but doesn't sync the calendar.  

With 7.1.1.0731 EWS deploys and syncs the calendar and I get the join button, but the join button doesn't scrape the Teams URL - it scrapes the Teams Audio Conferencing number and meeting ID - which is nice in an audio only situation, but I do have a Visual Plus connected that appears to be working.  

My 8800s with 5.9.2.7727 join RealConnect consistently.  

Suggestions?  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Adam, the Trio 8500 and 8800 are identical in this respect and nothing should have changed between the release versions in terms of parsing RealConnect details from a Teams invite.

I'd recommend opening a support ticket in case there is a bug in 7.1.1 that needs to be identified and fixed.

HP Recommended

Thanks Jeff.  I bought this used as purely a learning tool.  So it's not covered by any plan.  I would imagine that means I cannot put in a ticket on it.

But, I might do a factory reset and try a different version of software.  And I might kill this mailbox resource and create a fresh one.  Just to start completely over again.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.