Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

We have a Trio 8500 that does not want to log into a meeting using realconnect. 

Btw, everything is working fine when doing it manually. (pressing the "Teams meetins" button AKA line 2 and putting in the VTC id manually)

I believe that the issue is that we also have audio conferencing enabled in our tenant. Therefor a phonenumber etc is also provided for external users (with mobile phones etc). Is there a way to prioritize the VTC info before the other other login info?

This is the current line 2 settings

reg.limit="2" 
dialplan.digitmap.lineSwitching.enable="1" 
call.autoOffHook.2.contact="774138606@t.plcm.vc"
call.autoOffHook.2.enabled="1" 
dialplan.2.applyToDirectoryDial="1" 
dialplan.2.digitmap="^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$" 
dialplan.2.digitmap.timeOut="4" 
dialplan.2.digitmap.mode="regex" 
reg.2.address="fuji" 
reg.2.keepalive.sessionTimers="1" 
reg.2.label="Teams Meeting" 
reg.2.server.1.address="t.plcm.vc" 
reg.2.server.1.register="0" 
reg.2.server.1.transport="TCPpreferred" 
reg.2.srtp.offer="1" 
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.teams.enabled="1" 
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration="2" 
call.teluri.showPrompt="0" 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

When removing the audio conferencing 0365 license it automatically works fine. 

How can we set that the dialplan of line 1 (currently x.T) does not trigger on the dialplan for line 2(currently ^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$)?

Or is there a different way to solve this? We would like to still have the posibility to call mobile phones etc

HP Recommended

Hello @MariusW ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

The "normal" VoIP community has an FAQ covering the Digitmap.

I am also convinced when taking up the RealConnect service an onboarding session should take place where Poly employes will go over the recommended configuration.

As no other volunteer has responded to this I suggest you get a ticket raised.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

If the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

What is happening when you try to use the Join button from the meeting invitation on the calendar? 

From your description and testing it appears that the Trio is incorrectly parsing the PSTN number provided in the invite instead of the VTC details.  If that is the case then likely something in the Trio configuration is the cause, although your configuration looks to be correct.

I have not seen this behavior myself, but foremost make sure you are running the latest firmware on the Trio.

HP Recommended

Hello MariusW,

Late reply, but hopefully helps you if you are still having issues.

There is a config line that when enabled will direct the call to the appropriate dial plan assigned to each line.

Try adding this line to your config, by default this is disabled.

dialplan.digitmap.lineSwitching.enable="1"

Note:  this does not apply to off hook dialing.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeff

HP Recommended

We are having this exact issue.

Join buttons worked fine, then suddenly they didn't.

Same log messages.

HP Recommended

I may have had something similar happen and posted it here:

Solved: Re: Trio Native Calendar Sync Died. OTD Works but... - Poly Community

This bit of code helped

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<PHONE_CONFIG>
<CONFIG_FILES
dialplan.2.digitmap="^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$"
exchange.meeting.parseOption="All"
exchange.meeting.parseAllowedSipUriDomains="t.plcm.vc"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration="2"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.skype.enabled="0"
reg.2.keepalive.sessionTimers="1"
/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.