Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi does anyone know if there is a way to configure my local timezone in the RealConnect Tenant Report portal https://rc-reports.plcm.vc/? The timezone seems to default to UTC, so if you don't live in this timezone, the time filters (eg "Today") aren't accurate. The date/times in the call lists are also in UTC (eg 2020-08-19T20:42:23.777Z), so it would be preferable to see in my own time zone rather than having to convert this string.

If the timezone isn't configurable, is there an easy place to submit feature requests, or do I need to submit a ticket to Poly?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The call detail records come directly from the service's logs which are all stored in UTC and are displayed as such in the tenant reporting portal.  There is no option to change the displayed time, but if you select the "24 Hours" option you'll get at least all the calls from the current day.

There are no plans to change this behavior but if you like you could open a support ticket to log the feature request in our system.

HP Recommended

Matt, I've added this request internally with our engineering team.  No promises, but it's on the log at least for review and consideration.

HP Recommended

I used to work with the correct time zone (UTC+8) in RC report but it seems that it was changed to UTC since a few months ago. Anyway I can change it back?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.