Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

dear,

we are not able to initiate a call 

Call could not be completed on 

807811157@t.plcm.vc

i've tried the test 7357@test.plcm.vc and works fine!

Can you help me? 

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello @Immobel Brussels 

I am not aware of an issue and you can always check the service here https://status.plcm.vc/

Please contact our support team in the region

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

dear,

already tried to call POLYCOM Support in Germany, UK and France.

No body answering !

Who can i call???

when doing the test call, works fine, but not able to do whith 807811157@t.plcm.vc

HP Recommended

Hello @Immobel Brussels 

I contacted the T2 Manager to find out why there would nobody answering the phone.

I can see one ticket this morning for RealConnect Calls via H.323 not working when the DNS resolves to 104.214.224.168

Do you have the ability to set up a spanned port or Trace the call via the GroupSeries with Wireshark?

The numbers for support are:

Country Phone Numbers

EMEA

+44 1753 723020

United Kingdom

(0)800 41 00 14

France

(0)800 945 770

Germany

(0)800 9323 400

Russia

8800 1006414 and +7 495 213 1222

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

thanks for your help Steffen.

i've tried also the direct call on 807811157@104.214.224.168

and also a meeting 807811157.1220193485@104.214.224.168

But both, " call could not be completed. Please check the number and try the call again"

i've found a local support number in belgium 

• 0800 39202 (BE)

i'm trying to call them

HP Recommended

Hello @Immobel Brussels 

there is now an alert https://status.plcm.vc/

Please work with our support team on this

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

thanks Steffen.

i see the issue is global.

we will wait until resolution.

thanks for your help and have a nice day

HP Recommended

Hello @Immobel Brussels 

It's an Issue in EMEA. Can you dial SIP instead of H.323?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

No not able to SIP.

we can only use the h323.

HP Recommended

Hello @Immobel Brussels 

I believe we implemented a fix and are monitoring the situation. Can you check on your end?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.