Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello!

I'm trying to set our Polycom 8800 + Visual+ with MS Teams using RealConnect

After factory reset and following this guide: RealPresence Trio · One Touch Dial Service (plcm.vc) the meetings does appear on the screen but there's no "join" button, and the Teams line appears as "no connected"

Is there more steps to follow to get this working?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have found that the auto-reply accepting the meeting request needs to have some kind of text in it.  Something like "This is a Poly Meeting Room"

This, of course, assumes that you have Real Connect properly setup and have done the PowerShell magic.  

Also, Trios don't use the OTD service - so you use the straight login and password and not the masking names you'd use with a Group Series.  

Hope this helps.  

HP Recommended

The best place to go to find information about this is Jeff Schertz's blog. When I have had trouble getting the Join button to appear it has always been from improperly set calendar processing parameters in the Exchange Online mailbox for that conference room. See the article in Jeff Schertz's blog.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.