Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

We are having same issue while using G500 and reconnect. Only in room we are not seeing shared content but other joiners can see the shared content on their laptops.

have you fixed your issue?

HP Recommended

I give up using Poly.

Use a mini-PC with high-end mic and cam is more cost effective.

HP Recommended

Hello @XexeX 

I am not sure if you tried over the last 3 months getting this into our support organisation. Posting in this community will not automatically raise this with Poly support as we are all just volunteers here.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

If this is only affecting H.323 calls to RealConnect for Teams service, it would be worth checking whether "Enable H.239" (content protocol) is checked under RP Group Series > Admin Settings > Network > Dialing Preference. That feature controls whether a RPGS will be capable of negotiating content capability or not in a H.323 call.

HP Recommended

Hi there,

we have Enable H.239 ticked on.

should i try with untick it?

Regards,

Jag

HP Recommended

We are finding the same issue. H323/SIP calls from Cisco or Poly codecs to Teams. However, we have found that if the codec shares content (even the board on a Poly Studio X30) first, then for the duration of that call, it will then receive content from Teams. This behaviour is the same on Cisco units.

This is only happening when the codec is connecting to Realconnect one of our two Cisco Expressways (12.5.3); content through the other one (12.6) works fine. No idea if it is related to the Expressway software version, or something else entirely, but any suggestions would be welcome!

Regards,

Tom

HP Recommended

XexeX, did you ever resolve this issue? We are unable to share screen/share content as well. 

HP Recommended

I was able to solve this in my particular case with a dropdown under Monitors:

HP Recommended

+1 for Simon on the Near/Far setting.  It will get you every time.  It makes sense after you figure it out.  There is a granular setting for EVERYTHIING in the Group Series.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.