Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Got Stuck.. 

Here is a Guide to Seek your Helpline

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I need help with understanding the reports in Real Access Performance Summary.  Can you drill down into the call that had problems?

HP Recommended

Thanks for your question Renee.

Yes you can drill into the details of the calls having the issue.

Click on the Error in the Disconnection Cause Pane and you will be taken to Performance Error Dashboard. 

There in you will be able to see the happening of that particular errors plotted over time in a graph along with Impacted Sites, System Types, Users and Systems Impacted.

A Grid ( List View) at the end of the page will list out all the calls that had this particular issue.  As with all Grids this can be exported as well. 

HP Recommended

Is there some sort of user manual that might describe the types of errors and what they mean?  I would like to know what the disconnection causes mean?  I am trying to determine if the problem is with our equipment or something I can not control.  Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

HP Recommended

Please note these Call Failure Cause codes are from the DMA ( call-control) CDRs.

There a quite a number of cause codes and a more number of reasons for each of these cause codes.

We don't have a guide as such to list out all these permutations and combinations right now but working on covering the major ones which is in the product road map.

for example, Call Rejected might be due to number of reasons,
i) not enough bandwidth
ii) not allowed class of service
iii) or Policy decisions
iv) not enough resources.

I understand this does not help you much at this time and hope to address this feature soon.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.