Remote Doctor Live Access Control Saves Lives
Max Life Telemedicine systems provides live streaming video, audio, and diagnostic device capabilities to doctors who can remotely access ambulances and portable clinic cases to diagnose and treat patients. Maintain a high-quality Polycom audio/video call in transit with multiple carrier redundancy and bandwidth bonding.
- Proven connectivity while in transit and standing still
- Precise and easy to use telemedicine, video/audio application
- Custom, ruggedized hardware systems
- Simple to use and proven connectivity = Best Patient Outcome
Max Life offers comprehensive telemedicine systems designed for the following needs:
- Ambulance (Mobile Stroke Unit, Pediatric Transport, Cardio Transport, and General Emergency Transport)
- Clinic Cases (Portable Units with Mobile Connectivity and Medical Devices)
- Home Healthcare
- Patient Follow-up Care
- Telemedicine Hospital Carts (ER Carts, Bedside Carts, Surgical Room Carts)
Max Life offers full support systems of products and connectivity services including hardware, software, proven connectivity, support and training.
Frank J. Ferlito